Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting Ready : The arrival of the flowers OOOHHH GOODIE GOODIE!

All photos by Edmund Moon of Daily Thousand Words unless noted

There was a knock at the door and it was Kathy my wedding planner with the bouquets. My florist was the talented Marie Huss from Flower Sculpture. After my wedding planner Marie was the second vendor I hired. I found her via one of her ads in a wedding magazine and after going to her website I was captivated. Marie had the romantic look using big beautiful fluffy flowers that I was aiming for in the look of the wedding. But what really sold me was a picture of a large soft pink bouquet on her website made up different garden roses. When I saw that I knew I had to hire her.  Plus Marie was so easy to work with and extremely patient in holding my hand through all the design changes.

But this was the day I would finally get to see my bouquet in person and Marie didn't disappoint me.









The one thing I didn't realize was how heavy bridal bouquets can be, which I was to find out the hard way during the ceremony. But I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and the smell was divine!!!!!!

After that Edmund left to get shots of Roosevelt getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment