Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting Ready : So Fresh and So Clean

All photos by Edmund Moon of Daily Thousand Words

As I was up in room 841 Roosevelt was down in 423 after running around the city that morning doing last minute errands. What those errands were I still don't know but I know he was out and about and I was worried that he would be late for our pre-ceremony shots. But he got back to the suite in time and Edmund went down to capture some shots of him.

'




Roosevelt had his suit custom made for the wedding and the tailor talked him to getting suspenders which I absolutely loved.



Roosevelt wore his father's tie tack. I am glad he had that nice touch, you rarely see men these days wearing them which is a disappointment. I have found memories of playing with my grandfather's tie tacks.






I love this picture of him. You can see his freckles which I am just crazy about it. I have had a freckle obsession since I was a little girl.




My husband loves his Gators and I knew they would make an appearance at the wedding. They were a rich brown to accentuate his suit.




Roe wore the cufflinks I bought him. These were my first gift to him when we started dating. I got them on etsy from lizzybleu and they are made from actual typewriter keys.




I love this photo it shows off his nice broad shoulders. As my grandmother loved to say "He was as sharp as a tack" LOL



Then it was time to meet in the lobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment